AET Student Membership
Student Membership is open to students who can verify they are enrolled in a university or college program leading to qualification for Associate ET membership. Proof of enrollment, in the form of enrollment documents from your school, is required. Copies of your class schedule will be accepted. An online application is available for Student membership which must be followed up by supplying proof of enrollment within 30 days of joining. Membership will be cancelled after 30 days if proof of enrollment is not received by the office. Student classification is good for two membership terms of one year each, after which students must provide new proof of school enrollment.
Student Membership includes:
Student Membership Application
- Discounted yearly dues of $50.
- Access to the member area of the website and to the archived Journals and articles
- A subscription to The Educational Therapist Journal
- An electronic copy of the AET Professional Directory
- Additional discounts to AET events, including workshops and conferences
- Access to AET Study Groups
- Member prices at the AET online store
- $100.00 discount on first year Associate ET membership dues