General membership is offered to educators who are not educational therapists but who have an interest in the field, parents who are seeking tools to assist them in being effective advocates for their children, and others who have an interest in individuals with learning differences and the mission of AET. General membership dues are $125 per year.
Membership benefits include:
- Subscription to AET’s biannual Journal The Educational Therapist
- Access to the member area of the website and to archived ET Journals
- Access to AET’s Professional Directory
- Discounted fees on webinars, workshops and AET’s annual conference
- Access to AET Study Groups – a forum for sharing and learning to work with individuals with learning differences and challenges