General membership is offered to educators who are not educational therapists but who have an interest in the field, parents who are seeking tools to assist them in being effective advocates for their children, and others who have an interest in individuals with learning differences and the mission of AET. General membership dues are $125 per year.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to the member area of the website and to the archived Journals and articles
- A subscription to The Educational Therapist Journal
- An electronic copy of the AET Professional Directory
- Discounts to AET events, including workshops and conferences
- Access to AET Study Groups
- Member prices at the AET store